Wednesday, August 1, 2018

WHO IS SUZAINI BTE MOHD ADNAN?

              Suzaini ,that i called SUE is a youngest .

                        We knew when i am teenager .I am Maahad Annur student  and she is studying at Maahad Muhammadi LilBanaat.

              When school holiday,we chatted  via phone about one to 3 hours!My three cousin named AZIZAH who also study MAAHAD MUHAMMADI became operator because her daddy really fierce!

              When  her father answered a phone and listening boy's voice want to speak with SUE ,he hanged up!

      SUE loved English songs as me ..So we sing and sang via phone huhuhu.........

I remembered this song ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_uWS6K-VF8

Right Here Waiting for You
Oceans apart day after day
And I slowly go insane
I hear your voice on the line
But it doesn't stop the pain
If I see you next to never
How can we say forever
Wherever you go
Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you
I took for granted, all the times
That I thought would last somehow
I hear the laughter, I taste the tears
But I can't get near you now
Oh, can't you see it baby
You've got me going crazy
Wherever you go
Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you
I wonder how we can survive
This romance
But in the end if I'm with you
I'll take the chance
Oh, can't you see it baby
You've got me going crazy
Wherever you go
Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you
Waiting for you
Songwriters: Richard Marx

When listening this song,i remembered SUE and my tears raining ........


                                I forgot  already how we knew each other...

       She continue study in EGYPT and me,SAUDI ARABIA.

We are best friend and never fall in love.I had no girl and she had no boy!I don't know why we can't fall in love.....

     When study vacation,i  went to her house and she wearing strict jean,shirt and

scarf that showed front hairs.........hahaha..studying  Azhar University but really  ROCKED!

I remembered,when SUE wanna fly ,i  rode motorcycle from Malacca to SUBANG AIRPORT 

to meeting her! But she is last call and we could talk only 5 MINUTES....

              Actually ,SUE is girl that i knew a long time ...She is amazing girl.

We break and connect again several times because my stubborn and ego.She too....

When we apart,i felt lonely ..she also .

So we breaked and connect again many times hahahaha...

                           Her parent are friendly and Sue is realy nice to me.This a first time i meeting 

her parent.

When i was at MEDINA,i don't count how many my moneys going because calling her hahaha.

       SUE is stubborn and pamper.She always wanna win when we argued!

Actually in my bottom of heart,i love SUE but i can't express  my feeling.I don't know why

i can't express ....

        We lost contact when i married YUHA.

I  always pray for her ,good life and wish to meet her again before i will be a corpse!!!

Our memory from teenager and adult can't be forget ever.......................

Till nowadays,i miss her.............

SHE IS MY GOOD FRIEND FOREVER .........................................

9.05 PM , 1 August 2018 



         


No comments:

Post a Comment