Wednesday, August 1, 2018

HOW I KNEW AISAH ?

                                                               2004 

I prepared about RM15,000 to travel THAILAND,CAMBODIA and VIETNAM.

When i was at Pnom Penh,Cambodia,one of religious teacher named USTAZ MOHD SALLEH 

introduced me a girl named AISAH.

She is look tired,thin and unhappy.

Life full with pain showing by her eyes.Wearing yellow cheap's blouse,my heart beat

again.I felt sorrow for her and wish to marry her because her poorness and lack of 

education.

She is not pretty as YUHA but her eyes told me something about her pain life.

After several days, proposed for me but rejected.

Second time proposed,accepted.

Only USD350  for this girl.

Really cheap compared  with YUHA.

Yea..................YUHA graduated and quite pretty hahahahaaaa.....





Cambodia,2004 






No comments:

Post a Comment