Wednesday, August 1, 2018

NOORHAYATI BTE JAAFAR

                                         1998-2001 

Noorhayati that i called SUE is my girlfriend.I don't know how many 

my girlfriends because always clashed and breaked.AZLINA,EZZA.MEGA,ROS,ZIE,

SITI,HAJAR,SUZI  that i remembered...I changed a girl as a cloth!

            We felt in love when she is studying at Malaya University,Kuala Lumpur.

Kelantanese girl and came from poor family.

Her parent rejected me because i am Malaccan and wish their son is law from 

Kelantanese...

We knew about 3 years and i really love SUE.She is pious,care and always support me.

Our memories at KL,Genting Highlands,Melaka,Kelantan and others.

How sad we can't  be together ...............

So i married YUHA ....................

                     Farewell SUE with tears..............................................

I am so sorry ....................................

            Where is SUE?

              We lost since 2001.................................................but i always prayed for her.






No comments:

Post a Comment